Best Trader Joe's Products of All Time 2018
Anyone who knows me, knows I am obsessed with Trader Joe's. They play groovy music, everyone who works there is so friendly and most of all they have phenomenal products! So as an homage to my favorite store of all time I have composed a list of the best Trader Joe's products of all time.
1. Everything, but the Bagel Seasoning - This is a cult favorite. If you've never tried it you aren't living your best life. I pour this stuff on toast, bagels, potatoes, broccoli and more. It's only $2 at Trader Joe's, but you can pick this up on Amazon too if you don't have a Trader Joe's near by!
2. Sweet Thai Chili Veggie Burgers- If you're tired of flavorless black bean burgers, try this out!! This unique veggie burger is great served as a traditional burger or as a meat substitute in an Asian salad. If you want to take this to the next level top it with some sweet Thai chili sauce.
3. Unexpected Cheddar Cheese - This cheese is what you've been missing your whole life. It's a cheddar with notes of Parmesan. Its great in a grilled cheese, mac n' cheese, on a cheese board or as a Parmesan replacement.
4. Roasted Cauliflower & Cheese Mezzulune - This is perfect for a quick, weeknight dinner. It's super flavorful and I usually just pair it with some butter, fresh pepper and garlic salt.
5. Trader Ming's Soyaki Sauce - This is another product that I can't stop putting on food. Its delicious in stir-fry and is a great dipping sauce for wontons and dumplings. While I don't eat meat, I've heard it makes a great marinade.
6. Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup - This is my go-to for yummy, quick dinners. I usually get about three servings out of a box. Its super flavorful and to make it a little more substantial toss in some cheese tortellini.
What are your favorite Trader Joe's products?
* All photos are via Amazon & Trader Joes